Providing You with a Top-Tier Experience
As Vouched for By Industry Rankings
Top Women Wealth Advisor
- This Forbes ranking is developed by SHOOK Research
- The rating considers thousands of wealth advisors with a minimum of seven years of experience
- Advisors are chosen based on qualitative and quantitative data regarding revenue trends, assets under management, compliance records, industry experience and best practices
- Forbes and SHOOK do not receive a fee in exchange for rankings
Top Wealth Advisor Mom
- SHOOK Research considered women advisors with a child 21 or younger still living at home
- The ranking is based on qualitative factors, such as service models, investing process, client retention, industry experience, review of compliance records and firm nominations
- It also looked at quantitative criteria, including assets under management and revenue generated
- Rankings are derived from the opinions of SHOOK Research, LLC.
- SHOOK and Working Mother do not receive compensation in exchange for placement on a ranking
Featured and Quoted In
Working Mother Award Disclaimer:
SHOOK Research considered women advisors with a child 21 or younger still living at home. Ranking algorithm is based on qualitative measures derived from telephone and in-person interviews and surveys: service models, investing process, client retention, industry experience, review of compliance records, firm nominations, etc.; and quantitative criteria, such as assets under management and revenue generated for their firms. Investment performance is not a criterion because client objective and risk tolerances vary, and advisors rarely have audited performance reports. Rankings are based on the opinions of SHOOK Research, LLC. Neither SHOOK nor Working Mother receive compensation from the advisors or their firms in exchange for placement on a ranking. For more information, see shookresearch.com.