When it comes to retirement planning, there are a number of savings vehicles to choose from as well as investment options to understand and consider. Not to mention assumptions you need to make about inflation, Social Security benefits, your longevity and health care expenses during retirement. There are also lifestyle decisions to consider, such as where you'll live, or whether or not you'll continue to work at some level during part or all of your retirement. It's a lot to think about, especially if you don't know where or how to start.
"It's never too early, and it's never too late." - Sarah Carlson
The good news is that it doesn't have to get too complicated. In fact, successful retirement planning can be broken down into two simple saving mantras:
- Start saving as early as possible
- Save as much as possible
Here's how our team of Spokane Financial Advisors can help:
- Help you determine an appropriate retirement saving goal based on anticipated future living expenses.
- Help you factor in variables such as inflation, future health care expenses, life expectancy and projected investment returns.
- Develop an investment strategy to help work towards your long-term needs.
- Discuss professionally managed IRA investment solutions that may be of interest to you.
- Help you balance your retirement savings goal with other financial goals.
- Meet with you on a regular basis to track progress and make adjustments as necessary.
Ready to take the next step?
Schedule a FREE consultation with us. We want to learn about you and your unique situation and goals. Together we will develop a financial path that’s tailored to your specific needs!
Content in this material is for general information only and not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.